totally not in the mood except when someone came along and rescued me from the depression :o
went to library and returned the book that had passed their due date for a long time x.x
went to pustaka and saw some photos which were on for exhibition.
some are kinda nice :D
but too less for me D:
then,then,went out to city fan and took photos, testing testing :P
one of the camera's scene mode @@
kinda like it but it is just 2mp, not so clear but see,it is without edit :D
i like the lamp post O.O
cincai la, a random shot XD
norman said he planted the flower before? xD
kinda blur la, sorry for my skills x.x
it is night and before i went into the car,
3 ppl are ahead xD
lamp again Cx
and thank you for my dearest special good fwen of the day :D
at least,i feel much more better than the day.
P.S I HATE BEING IGNORED. I HATE IT I HATE IT!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
i like to chit chat and i accept opinions!
=D